Mimi cracked the code on climbing the corporate ladder early in her career. When her mentor said, “If you want to move up in a company, you have to add money to the bottom line,” that’s just what she did. Starting in an entry level position, Mimi quickly moved up the ranks and became one of the top three sales people out of the 350 in her organization. With a knack for helping others succeed, Mimi was quickly recognized for this effort and was put on a project team, that
That led to training staff on the sales techniques she perfected while working in customer service and sales role.. Each step along the way, she has added to the set of skills she shares with youth, women seeking to break through the glass ceiling, and seasoned leaders.
Today, she has all the passion and speaking skills needed to take your event to stratospheric heights.
She lights up the room with her radiant presence. Audiences are drawn to her charm. Even better, her corporate experience makes her the ideal messenger for your group’s specific needs. Mimi loves the exhilarating feeling of connecting with her audience, of sensing the rise and fall of the energies in the room and hearing the laughter and applause. Mostly, she loves knowing she has moved her listeners to new professional heights.
Mimi loves the exhilarating feeling of connecting with her audience, of sensing the rise and fall of the energies in the room and hearing the laughter and applause. Mostly, she loves knowing she has moved her listeners to new professional heights.
Her talks inspire. Her trainings transform.
Invaluable Tips to Amplify Sales
Mimi is vivacious, intense, and funny as hell. Want to get where you want to be? Don’t miss a word she says!
Captivating audiences with her enthusiasm
She invests 100% of herself on behalf of her audience … builds trust through open and honest sharing … is as beautiful inside as out.
Funny, engaging, strong, and fierce
Fierce, sassy, and smart, Mimi is a real dynamo. She is chock full of creative solutions to motivate your team to reach your highest corporate goals.
Licenses & Certifications
- Fierce Conversations, Fierce Inc.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator, CCP, Inc.
- Valuing Our Differences Diversity Training, Buck Davis and Company
- Prosci Change Management Certification
- DiSC, TTI Success Insights
- Gallup StrengthsFInder, Gallup
- Leading Technical People, BlessingWhite, a division of GP Strategies
- Breakthrough Leadership Program (certified moderator), Harvard Business Publishing
- Speed of Trust, Franklin Covey
- Situational Leadership, The Ken Blanchard Companies
- Oakland County, Michigan’s Elite 40 Under 40
- Contestant on NBC’s The Biggest Loser
- Ms. Michigan Plus America 2015
- Nationally recognized for philanthropic work
These speakers & coaches have found a way to stand out in their respective niche areas. Whether it is social media, speaking engagements, workshops, etc. When ranking these speakers the team took into account their momentum, content, and influence as the primary factors.
—LinkedIn, July 2022
- AMP Up Your Success: 52 Tips Every Leader Should Know
- AMP Up Your Success: 71 Tips to Skyrocket Your Revenue
- Be A Communication Rockstar: 52 Tips to Gain Connection, Reduce Conflict and Skyrocket Confidence